Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today..

Today I had a mental breakdown.
The people here don't like me. I'm too honest for them. They're probably still all talking about me.
The moment someone has a problem with someone, everyone starts to tell everyone about every bad thing that person did.
Am I really the reason why you're so stressed and mad at the world?
If you're answer is yes, than you have got to be the worst liar on this planet.
Seriously, I should have stayed in San Diego. The people here are too nice for me.
And they all get offended when I try to be myself.
I'm not really that nice and I always speak my mind. I admit it, sometimes I don't even care to think about a persons feelings before I say or do something.
I'm just human. You can't change me.
I don't belong here in Oregon.
I want to go home, where my friends actually understood me.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment