Monday, November 9, 2009

Epiphany?

So I have come to realize so much in these last few days.
Yeah, its my fault that I'm such a douchebag that I make people hate me. But, really, they should have said something to me. I'll stop if I know I'm hurting you. And like even if they don't tell me, I usually do realize it by the time its too late.
So what if the majority of my wing hates me? Fuck'em! I still have friends here. Yeah so what if they aren't apart of my wing, the friends I have understand me for me, not for the outside, bitch me.
The reason why I act like a bitch? Well I shouldn't have to tell you that if you're a real friend. People that know me for me probably understand why I'm such a jerk-off.
But those girls and I will probably never be friends again. They're immature for not understanding. Especially the one who moved out on me. We had one little problem and she fucking makes it into a huge dilemma. Whatever!
Guess what wing?! You elected me as wing representative! You FUCKED UP!

Guess what bitches? You just lost a really good friend. You should have looked past the asshole in me. Cause I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a bitch. I would say I wouldn't like me if I met me, but I really do like brutally honest people. I love them.

Oh and Oregon, I'm here to stay! So you'd better get used to me.

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment