Monday, September 14, 2009

Going away thing?

So this past Saturday I had a going away sort of function at my home. It was pretty successful. I got to see my male best friend whom I love most dearly.Though I will be seeing him and Jason again on Wednesday night. I think that party must have been the most fun I've had in a very long time. We played cards, sung karaoke, socialized, played video games, etc. It was a very fun day. I'm very happy I got to see a lot of my friends all together on the same day. I know some people had very good excuses for not being able to come, but to those who didn't come and can't give me a damn good reason why, well, they hurt my feelings. It really shows me that they aren't really my friends. But enough about realizing things.
Vincent and I sung a duet. and it was awesome! Though my voice does suck... haha. But every Asian sings karaoke.
I really don't like saying bye to people. Especially since I probably won't be seeing most of them unless we happen, by chance, to encounter each other at the market, cinema, or anything at that. Even though I'm not leaving forever, it's still hard to tell people bye. Especially when Jason sent me a text that said "i dont want you to go", I almost started crying on the spot. In fact, I am tearing up right now from thinking about it.
I actually do tend to be a softie even though I try to put up the mean sort of brutal honest appearance. I don't like being emotionally hurt, or physically hurt at that haha.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: being 1000 miles away from everything and everyone I know is going to be extremely hard, especially the first few weeks. I know I'll eventually get used to not seeing the people I adore, but I'll make new friends for sure.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment